AudioLife: Your Hearing Aid Experts in Knoxville, TN
At AudioLife, we understand how important your sense of hearing is to your quality of life as well as your health and happiness. We can help restore your hearing so you can continue to do the activities you enjoy, whether it’s going to work, watching movies or playing with your grandchildren.
Don’t suffer in silence. Discover today what we’ve accomplished for so many others in
Knoxville, TN who were experiencing hearing loss. Through our audiology services, we’ve helped hundreds of people just like you regain control of their lives. We can help you too. Our hearing solutions and sound advice can help make speech clearer through highly sophisticated hearing technology. We can also offer effective strategies to make communicating with family members, friends, and colleagues easier. Better hearing is just a phone call away!
Take the first step toward better hearing today. Call or text us at 865-234-3528
Dr. Tony Evans, Au.D.
Dr. Whitney Mauldin, Au.D.
Dr. Kristie Johnston, Au.D.
You don’t have to live with hearing loss.
Are you a candidate for a Cochlear Implant?
AudioLife Hearing Center provides free consultations to discuss Cochlear Implant Candidacy. For an appointment call or text us 865-234-3528.
5 Reasons to Act Today
1. You'll increase your self-confidence.
2. You’ll improve your relationships with family and friends.
3. You can increase your income.
You’ll enjoy work more and you won’t miss out on opportunities because of hearing loss.
4. You’ll feel better physically.
5. You’ll enjoy life more.
Your hearing matters to us at AudioLife!
Take a step toward better hearing — call or text us today to schedule a free, no-obligation hearing screening.
Why Choose AudioLife?
- We love helping people reconnect with those they love through better hearing. Our passion is helping you hear better so you can enjoy your passions, too.
- We help you understand what type of hearing loss you have and the best solutions that are available to you, so you can make an informed buying decision—one that will make you happy.
- While there are lots of options out there, we’ve researched and tested hundreds of hearing aids and only carry the best.
- Once you’ve selected the best hearing aid for your hearing, your lifestyle, and your budget, we program it for perfection—ensuring that you achieve the highest sound quality.
- Then we follow-up with you to fine tune your hearing aids to work optimally.
- Your satisfaction is our biggest concern.